Can I receive the Grant and the Bond?

Yes. Depending on your income, you may receive both the Grant and Bond up to the calendar year in which you turn 49.

What happens if I forget to file my tax return one year? Will I still be able to get the Bond?

Yes. When you eventually file your tax return, you will be able to receive your Bond retroactively.

Are the annual net-adjusted income amounts of the beneficiary adjusted for inflation?

Yes. The annual net-adjusted income amounts will be adjusted every year to consider inflation.