Helping people with disabilities save for the future

Endowment 150 offers eligible people with disabilities a one-time grant of $150 to help their Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) grow. This $150 grant, plus grants and bonds available from the Federal Government, will grow and help you save for your future or that of a loved one.

You can apply for the E150 on behalf of a child with a disability (under the age of 18) if:

  • The child is a BC resident and is 17 years old or younger

  • You hold an RDSP where the child is the beneficiary

    • The child with a disability must be listed as the RDSP’s beneficiary.
    • Find out how to get an RDSP if you don’t already have one.
  • The child has not previously received a $150 Endowment 150 grant from Vancouver Foundation or Plan Institute

Adults aged 18-59 have different eligibility criteria. For details, please see the application form for adults.


Here’s what you’ll need to include with your application to Endowment 150:

  1.  Endowment 150 Child Application Form (Download below)

  2. A copy of a recent RDSP statement, transaction record, or confirmation from the bank where your RDSP is deposited

    • Make sure this includes: the RDSP beneficiary (the child with a disability that the RDSP is intended to support), the RDSP holder (often a parent or guardian), and the RDSP account number
    • “Recent” means dated less than 6 months ago
  3.  If you do not have a copy of a recent RDSP statement or transaction record, have this RDSP Verification form filled out and stamped by your financial institution.

You can now receive the E150 payment via Cheque OR Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)!

  1. If you choose to receive your grant payment by cheque, please first confirm that your financial institution allows third-party cheques to be deposited into your RDSP account.
  2. If you choose to receive your grant payment by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), you’ll need to submit a void cheque or a Direct Deposit Form with your account details (obtained from your financial institution).*Please first, ensure that your financial institution allows Electronic Fund Transfers to your RDSP account.

Application Form Options:

  1. You can now fill out the form online! Just click the button below and enter in your information.
  2. Mail or fax your application form to Plan Institute (see address below). Click on the option below to download and print the PDF. *Please note that we have a new fax number.

Plan Institute c/o 312 Main Street
312 Main Street, 2nd Floor
Vancouver, BC  V6A 2T2
Phone: 604.439.9566
Fax: 778-300-2313

Please note that we do not have a physical office location and applications cannot be dropped off in person at our mailing address.  Applications need to be submitted by mail, fax or online (email or online application form).

*Please note that due to reduced staff hours at this time because of COVID-19, there may be a slight delay in receiving your E150 cheque. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any questions:

Click the buttons below to download the PDF or fill out the application online.

Our partners:



bcands newest logo            logo

These initiatives are made possible with generous support from the Vancouver Foundation.