Endowment 150 offers eligible people with disabilities a one-time grant of $150 to help their Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) grow. This $150 grant, plus grants and bonds available from the Federal Government, will grow and help you save for your future or that of a loved one.
Endowment 150 is available to adult residents of BC who:
- Have not previously received a $150 gift from Endowment 150
- Are under 60 years of age
- In order to be eligible for the RDSP, you must be under 60 years of age (if 59, the individual must apply before the end of the calendar year in which he/she turns 59).
- Have an RDSP
- If you are applying on behalf of someone else, they must be listed as the RDSP beneficiary
- Find out how to get an RDSP if you don’t already have one
- Have received income assistance any time after January 1, 2008 OR have an income at or below $32,500 in one year since 2008.
- If you are unsure if you receive income assistance, you can find out by contacting your local Ministry of Social Development & Poverty Reduction. For individuals who reside on first nations communities, you must indicate the First Nation that approved your income assistance.
- To check if your net income was at or below $32,500 in one year since 2008, check your CRA Notice of Assessment Net Income (Line150).
- If you have received alternative forms of income assistance, please contact us at 604-439-9566 ext. 155 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see what proof would be required.
Here’s what you’ll need to include with your application to Endowment 150:
- Endowment 150 Adult Application Form (Download below)
- A copy of a recent RDSP statement, transaction record, or confirmation from the bank where your RDSP is deposited
- Make sure this includes: the RDSP beneficiary (this is the person the RDSP is meant to support), the RDSP holder (if you are applying for yourself, this will be you), and the RDSP account number
- “Recent” means dated less than 6 months ago
- If you do not have a copy of a recent RDSP statement or transaction record, have this RDSP Verification Form filled out and stamped by your financial institution.
- Proof of income
- If on income assistance from the BC government and you have a My Self Serve account, include printed Confirmation of Assistance (from myselfserve.gov.bc.ca).
- If on income assistance from the BC government and you do not have a My Self Serve account, no proof is required. (Please note it may take longer to process your application).
- If in receipt of assistance from the Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Program, no proof is required.
- If not on income assistance but have had income below $32,500 in one year since 2008, include a copy of your CRA Notice of Assessment, showing your total income (line 150). Make sure this includes: your name, total income, and the year.
You can now receive the E150 payment via Cheque OR Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)!
If you choose to receive your grant payment by cheque:
Please first confirm that your financial institution allows third-party cheques to be deposited into your RDSP account.
If you choose to receive your grant payment by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT):
You’ll need to submit a void cheque or a Direct Deposit Form with your account details (obtained from your financial institution).*Please first, ensure that your financial institution allows Electronic Fund Transfers to your RDSP account.
Application Form Options:
Fill out the form online!
Just click the button below and enter your information.
Mail or fax
You can mail or fax in your application form, RDSP statement, Confirmation of Assistance or CRA Notice of Assessment (if applicable) to Plan Institute (see address below). Click on the option below to download and print the PDF.
Plan Institute c/o 312 Main Street
312 Main Street, 2nd Floor
Vancouver, BC V6A 2T2
Please note that we do not have a physical office location and applications cannot be dropped off in person at our mailing address. Applications need to be submitted by mail, fax or online (email or online application form).
*Please note that due to reduced staff hours at this time because of COVID-19, there may be a slight delay in receiving your E150 cheque. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any questions: email@example.com.
Click the buttons below to fill out the application form online or download the PDF
These initiatives are made possible with generous support from the BC Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction and the Vancouver Foundation.