Endowment 150 is available to adult residents of BC who:

  • Have not previously received a $150 gift from Endowment 150
  • Are under 60 years of age
    • In order to be eligible for the RDSP you must be under 60 years of age (if 59, the individual must apply before the end of the calendar year in which he/she turns 59).
  • Receive the federal Disability Tax Credit (DTC)
    • The DTC is available to persons with a disability to help reduce income taxes. To be eligible for the DTC you (or your dependent) must have a severe and prolonged impairment. The DTC is a requirement when opening an RDSP
    • Find out more information about the DTC
    • Review the Canada Revenue Agency requirements for receiving the DTC and download the DTC application forms

Here’s what you’ll need to include with your application to Endowment 150:

  • Endowment 150 Adult Application Form (Download below)
  • A copy of a recent RDSP statement, transaction record, or confirmation from the bank where your RDSP is deposited
    • Make sure this includes: the RDSP beneficiary (this is the person the RDSP is meant to support), the RDSP holder (if you are applying for yourself, this will be you), and the RDSP account number
    • “Recent” means dated less than 6 months ago
  • If you do not have a copy of a recent RDSP statement or transaction record, this form is to be filled out and stamped by your financial institution.
  • If on income assistance from the BC government and you have a My Self Serve account, include printed Confirmation of Assistance (from myselfserve.gov.bc.ca).
  • If on income assistance from the BC government and you do not have a My Self Serve account, no proof is required. (Please note it may take longer to process your application).
  • If in receipt of assistance from the Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Program, no proof is required.
  • If not on income assistance but income below $25,000, include a copy of your latest CRA Notice of Assessment, showing your net income (line 236).
    • Make sure this includes: your name, your net income on line 236, and your SIN number

You can now receive the E150 payment via Cheque OR Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)!

  1. If you choose to receive your grant payment by cheque, please first confirm that your financial institution allows third-party cheques to be deposited to your RDSP account.
  2. If you choose to receive your grant payment by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), you’ll need to submit a void cheque or a Direct Deposit Form with your account details (obtained from your financial institution).*Please first, ensure that your financial institution allows Electronic Fund Transfers to your RDSP account.

Application Form Options:

  1. You can now fill out the form online! Just click the button below and enter in your information.
  2. Mail or fax in your application form, RDSP statement, Confirmation of Assistance or CRA Notice of Assessment (if applicable) to Plan Institute (see address below). Click on the option below to download and print the PDF.
    • Plan Institute c/o 312 Main Street
      312 Main Street, 2nd Floor
      Vancouver, BC  V6A 2T2
      Phone: 604.439.9566
      Fax: 604.439.7001
      Email: E150@planinstitute.ca

*Please note that due to reduced staff hours at this time because of COVID-19, there may be a slight delay in receiving your E150 cheque. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any questions: e150@planinstitute.ca.

Click the buttons below to fill out the application form online or download the PDF

Our partners:



bcands newest logo              logo

These initiatives are made possible with generous support from the Vancouver Foundation.