Planned Lifetime Advocacy Network (PLAN) is delighted to have been selected as a finalist from 245 entries across 43 different countries in Ashoka’s Changemakers.net global competition. The competition has been created to highlight outstanding demonstrations of innovation, social impact, and sustainability from across the globe. PLAN was selected for our work on the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP).
To win, PLAN’s entry must get more votes than the other contestants. Your vote will help.
To VOTE and support the continued policy efforts of PLAN follow the 5 steps below:
1) Register and create your profile (here)
2) Receive confirmation e-mail from Ashoka with username and password
3) Continue to the competition page (here) and click on “Vote for Winners”.
4) Click on “login” and enter your user name and password
5) Scroll down to “List of Finalists” and select “Registered Disability Savings Plan, Planned Lifetime Advocacy Network”, along with two other entries (for a summary of entries click (here)
Vote by November 24th !
3 winners will be announced and will have their social innovation highlighted by the Changemakers.net. By supporting PLAN’s work on the RDSP you can help raise the awareness of the RDSP around the world.
Thank you for your continued efforts to support PLAN and our policy work.